Thursday, June 3, 2021

It's been 2 years since the last update

 A lot has happened over the last couple of years. 

I got re-married in August, 2019 to "J" (see blog entry on April 22, 2018).

All's going great.

Her three children-now my step children (ages 19-32), have seemed to accept me into their lives.

My children-now J's two step children (ages 24 and 26), have come to truly appreciate and care for her.

She's kind and thoughtful-2 wonderful characteristics that their mother also shared.

I connected with T in November, 1988 when I decided to go to a Halloween party at the last minute.

I connected with J in April, 2017 when I decided to go to a medical conference at the last minute.

I do believe God was involved with both last minute decisions. 

I couldn't be more thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment