Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Moving on, finally, I think

I haven't checked in for a while.

It's been over 2 and 1/2 years since T died.

I'm doing well.

I came across a list of the top 37 things people regret when they are old.

Checking in at #17 was " not moving on fast enough."

Old people look back at the long periods picking themselves off the ground as nothing but wasted time.

Maybe I'm not old enough yet but I don't regret the time I've spent working through the grief.

Some might think that 2 and 1/2 years is a long time and others won't.

I do feel like I'm finally moving on.

I'm going to spend some time contemplating on how I got to this point and putting some thoughts down here again.

Some things that many wrote helped me to get to this point.

I hope my thoughts might help someone who is dealing with a loss as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment