Thursday, June 23, 2016

A new year

"Something quite unexpected has happened. My heart is lighter than it has been for many weeks. And suddenly at the moment when, so far, I mourned the least, I remembered her the best."-C.S. Lewis

It's just day#1 but there just might actually be something to passing the one year mark.

It's sounds absurd but I also feel less tired and achy than I have in a long time-basically, in a year.

I've always had a strong belief in the mind-body connection.

This is a perfect example.

A friend who lost his wife suddenly, years ago, told me that his first year sucked.

It did suck but it also made me a much better person.

I'm just disappointed T never got to experience Dr. Bill 2.0.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete