Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Some well earned zzzz's

I've had no problem falling asleep lately.
It's exhausting taking care of the dog, working all day, figuring out what to make for meals, preparing the meals, doing some laundry, keeping the house picked-up, paying some bills, balancing the checkbook, making lists of needed groceries and supplies, fielding phone calls and text messages from our children and helping to problem solve whatever mini crisis arises over the course of the day.
I always thought I was impressively multi-tasking while going to the bathroom and shaving at the same time.
I never fully realized what a typical day for Tori was like.
She never had a problem falling asleep.
I could never understand how she could be asleep within seconds of kissing me good night.
I now understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment