Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Harder decisions

T and I let each other know long ago that we wanted things as simple as possible when we died.
She was cremated and her remains are at our home.
We had an amazing memorial service-it was truly a wonderful celebration of her life.
I'm just struggling with what to do now because our discussions never progressed past this point.
I've made a ton of decisions over the past 85 days but just can't seem to answer these questions:
Do I just keep the ashes at home in the urn?
Should I purchase a spot on a memorial wall to place her urn and ultimately mine?
Should we sprinkle the ashes at one or more of her favorite places?

I don't know what to do so I'll just do as many others have advised....I won't make any of these decisions at this time.
But when?
I have no clue.
I'm sort of hoping that maybe "time will tell."

No comments:

Post a Comment